First video series I ever watched redone
Wow, talk about a blast from the past.....
I haven't seen the seagal show in at least a decade. Good times.
I was amazed by the first one, and the sequel makes it even better. Seriously, your flash products are a simple, powerful, and incredibly effective learning tool for everyone. Why is this?
- Scale is one of the most difficult things to explain to people!
Even Stephen Hawking has trouble grasping how astronomically large the universe is. Compared to large objects, we know less about small objects. This is because we can see large objects with light. Small objects are so small, that we can't even detect them!
- Fun facts for everyone
I really like this addition. It's something I can show to my nephews. I was clicking through everything just to learn more about it.
- Is really good for all ages!
This flash makes me feel like a kid. It has some really complex stuff, (quarks, string theory, etc), however it's really good for anyone.
Ever since I've seen the first one I've been able to blow peoples minds in regards to scale. "Do you know that if the earth were the size of a person, we would be about the size of cells?"
Neat stuff. I look forward to the next one. I have a bit of a bias, because I'm a bit of a science nerd, however this is seriously a really great flash.
Last stand games are awesome, This is not an exception.
- Great Atmosphere
- Liked the RPG elements
- Fun, not overly difficult
- Liked the food and sleep aspects of the game.
- Many abilities are worthless. Blunt is by far the best ability: Get a weapon with good knockback and you can take on a horde yourself. Just remember to hit, step back a bit, move forward, and hit again. To be honest, it made the game WAY too easy. I was using my sledge up until the end of the game. I decided to switch to guns to make it interesting. I really never saw a need for med. When you needed it, you either gained a level, or found a bed. Security really wasn't necessary: all the locks had mediocre stuff in them. Didn't even bother with knives. Pistols are a COMPLETE waste, and are ALWAYS inferior to the blunt weapons. Both times when my companion died, I was using a weapon and trying to switch to my melee to knock back the horde.
- Repetitive. Go into a room, smash zombos, rinse and repeat. Search random stuff. The missions really only were "go to X", or "find X".
- Predictable storyline. Won't ruin it for ya!
- Clothes had no point that I could see, however I was equipping good stuff. Maybe I shoulda went nakid and tested it?
I put in a lot of gripes, but for a newgrounds game, it's definitely a winner.
Great painting hampered by poor photograph
Please please please take a better photograph of your painting. The background is just way too distracting. The easiest thing for you to do is upload the painting in photoshop, and crop out all the extra image.
yeah your right about that I should of, but was so quick to put it up...
but thanks though
Very good, however it needs a few tweaks.
I really like your digital painting. It has very great color and contrast.
The one thing that immediately comes out is the perspective of the face. I'm not going to point them out, (otherwise it's the only thing people will look at. As a former portrait artist I notice these things immediately), however the easiest way to fix this would be to take a photo of yourself at that angle, and adjust the image accordingly. If you need a hint feel free to send me a PM.
Otherwise very good. I like how your images are becoming more sharp.
I like your artwork. One thing that will help is if you either rearrange your composition, or reduce the darkness of your image. Too much of your detail is completely lost due to this. The image is a little top-heavy because of the blank space above the figure. Granted this creates "coming from the shadows", but I still think you can push the contrast.
I wasn't really looking for a critique but ok.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.